Monday, August 3, 2009

In Search of a Purpose, and a Better Title!

Somehow I decided to start a blog. Everyone's doing it, right? I don't quite expect too many people to follow this, but I thought it'd be fun to try to document my activities and thoughts, and I'm not into Twitter. I don't even like posting updates on Facebook, although I have one right now. I'm not quite sure what will end up filling up these pages and updates, but I'm sure it'll be fun to figure it out.

The current title of my blog is in reference to Charlie Papazian's motto, "Relax! Don't Worry! Have a Homebrew!" from his popular home brewing guide, "The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing." If you don't know that one of my favorite hobbies and passions is home brewing, then I suppose you don't know me as well as you think! So, I thought the title was fitting, although my blog will definitely cover topics separate from brewing beer. However, if you have another suggestion for a title as the blog develops or from what you know about me, please let me know!

My first few posts will share my recent activities that I've been doing this summer, as this has been my first summer off after changing jobs to work in a public school. With a month left, I will be trying to cram in as much fun as possible. Hopefully the rain stays away long enough for me to get out there and enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment